Benefits at Amedisys
Amedisys invests in our caregivers with a comprehensive benefits package that reflects how we value the contributions you make to our overall goals of being a leading provider of healthcare in the home.
Our benefits provide a foundation of security, flexibility and support to help you be present for the moments that matter most in life.
Health & Wellness
We know affordable health care is important to you, so we do our best to keep your premium costs as low as possible. If you enroll in our health plan, we also support you with:
- FREE preventive care and screenings to keep you healthy,
- FREE monthly maintenance medications,
- FREE 24/7 care team support with Included Health,
- FREE one-on-one health coaching for weight loss, mental health and financial wellness,
- Up to $1,200 in FREE healthcare services paid for by Amedisys every year, and
- More rewards and support with the Amedisys Wellness Program.
Our full health benefits provide employees the coverage they need to help manage their health and take care of their families.
- Choice in medical plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) or Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), depending on choice in medical plan
- Health and benefits concierge service via Included Health
- Prescription drug coverage via CVS Caremark
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Wellness Program, including 1-on-1 personal coaching and rewards for participating
- 24/7 access to Telemedicine and a personal care team with Included Health
We know that work/life balance is critical for our caregivers’ overall well-being, which is why we make investments in you and your family.
- We provide all team members with 24/7 access to LifeWorks counselors for just about anything, including five free counseling sessions for any topic every year.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) includes legal resources, financial resources, online will preparation services all designed to support you through key life events and day-to-day needs
- Generous paid time off program based on seniority along with six paid holidays for full-time employees
- Financial support to build your family, including coverage for infertility treatment services and reimbursement of eligible adoption expenses
- Two weeks of parental bonding time for childbirth and adoption
Having financial security gives our caregivers peace of mind and allows you to be your best at home and at work.
- Retirement 401(k) Savings Plan with company matching contributions
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan allowing caregivers to purchase common stock at a 15% discount
- Perks at Work, granting discounts on movie and theme park tickets, hotels, travel, pet insurance and more
- Exclusive banking and investing benefits with Bank of America and Merrill
Life-Long Learning Opportunities
We are as committed to you as you are to your patients, and that’s reflected in the benefits we provide and the opportunities we make available to our team members.
Our new hire program ensures all employees have the right training to do their best work. Through a unique combination of webinars, meetings and field training, we give you the confidence to provide top-quality care and begin impacting the lives of our patients.
Amedisys employees are life-long learners. The Amedisys University offers courses, learning, career development resources and delivery methods to meet caregivers’ unique needs.